This is the website from the Dutch Society of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry (TAWN).
The TAWN is a society for persons interested in Thermal Analysis and/or Calorimetry.
The goal of the society is to assure that the members are well informed about the new developments in the field. This is to be reached with the following tools:
- Publication of the TA Bulletin, sent to the members approximately 4 times a year
- Organisation of meetings, with presentations and during which members can discuss about thermal analysis topics. These meetings are organized once a year, normally in the autumn, and also contain a membership meeting.
- Theme day. A selected theme is discussed into more detail, like calibration or glass transition.
- The travel grant for young scientists.
- This website.
- Contacts with international organisations and associated organisations in other countries.
herewith you will find a link to the book Fast Scanning Calorimetry, Eds. Christoph Schick & Vincent Mathot, which has been published this week.